db4o for Java is a free software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-02-01. The program can be installed on Win 3.1x, Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Unix, Linux, MS-DOS, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, MAC 68k, Mac PPC, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2003, RIM, Symbian, Handheld/Mobile Other, OpenVMS, Netware, BEOS.
db4o (database for objects) is the open source object database, native to Java and .NET.
Free software, available under the GPL and under a commercial license.
Ideal for embedded use, e.g., in software running on mobile or medical devices, in packaged software, and for real-time systems.
- The One-Line-of-Code-Database (One line of code stores any object; Class model = object schema; Smooth production process)
- Embeddable (Zero administration; Automatic schema versioning; 400 KB footprint)
- Multiple platform support (Native to Java and .NET; Mobile, PCs and servers; Runs cross-platform)
- Brings more OO to the database (Object-oriented replication; Native Queries; ObjectManager browser)
- Slashes 90% of cost to develop persistence
- 10% faster to market with your application
- Runs up to 44x faster than conventional systems
- Deployable in large volumes without local administration
- Build lean and truly object-oriented software
- Build distributed, fully synchronized data architectures
- Fewer errors, better refactorability and software longevity
db4o for Java (version 8.0) has a file size of 40.90 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1651 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.